TOP 10 PRE-QUALIFIED
The top 10 are officially pre-qualified for the event & will have a chance to take home the championship. The rest of the field will compete in a last chance qualifier (7 laps on WW Ranch) prior to the finals. The top 6 from the qualifier will advance. Qualifier takes place two hours prior to the finals at noon est.
RULES & PROCEDURES
Important rule to note: There is a jump at WW Ranch that we will not be allowing in qualifying (it will only be allowed in the finals if both players agree). The jump is almost a 2 sec gain and we do not want to see a race come down to one jump for the tie-breaker track. This jump is after a quad, you turn left, and jump over the face of the large step-up near the end of the lap. If you are confused about this jump, please reach out and ask an admin.
- 1vs1 bracket tournament
- Placement in brackets will match other respective sports where round 1 we’ll see 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, and so on (ex: Red Bull Straight Rhythm).
- Each bracket is a best 2 out of 3 (3 lap) race format.
- Players each get to pick from a list of 20 pre-approved tracks, if the bracket goes to a 3rd race, WW Ranch will be the tie-breaker.
- Players that advance cannot pick the same track twice.
- First round will consist of the top 16 players.
- Quarter finals will be narrowed to 8 players.
- Semi finals down to 4 players.
- Finals will be the top 2 that won their respective brackets.
- The two players that lost in the Semis will compete for 3rd overall.