Welcome to the official page for the MX vs ATV All Out Grand Prix for PS4! Here you will find rules, class info, and sign ups for your chance to qualify for the finals on November 7th.
We encourage all players to read through this carefully to make sure there is no confusion on race day. Further questions, please reach out through our contact page.
- 450 four-strokes ONLY.
- Two classes: A (Pro) & B/C (Amateur).
- Only 1 entry & 1 class allowed per person. If you race on XBOX, you will not be allowed to participate on Playstation. Violation of this will exclude you from future MXO events.
- MXO admins reserve the right to move any player into their respective class as they see fit (during or after qualifiers). See class descriptions below.
- Please add the admins theObservr, jberggren99, and Tin_Man_92 as friends on your console. This will make things run smoother on race day.
- A (PRO) | If you have raced several tournaments before, play frequently, and/or placed near the top on the leaderboards, this is your class! The host of A class will be Tin_Man_92.
- B/C (AMATEUR) | The B/C class is for the up and comers. You’re fast, but not quite at the pro level, new to tournaments, this is your class. The host of B/C class will be jberggren99 & Tin_Man_92.
- Qualifiers will take place on Saturday, October 24th.
- Track: Southwick
- Time: Starts 4pm est (1pm pst/3pm central). Due to the size of lobbies, players will have to wait for their invite to their session. It is the players responsibility to be available around the time/day of their invite. If you need to be moved to an earlier or later time slot – please try to contact us asap & we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- A race hub with your qualifying session time will be found on our news page the day prior to the race.
- Best lap is all that matters. We will hold the qualifiers as races, but position does not matter on the leaderboard, only your fastest lap will count.
- On race day, you will receive an invite by one of the MXO admins.
- The best laps per class will be combined and the top players in each class will receive an invite to the finals on November 7th.
- Sign-up forms & dates are below.
- Please double-check to make sure your gamertag is correct, we will not be able to invite you if anything is missing.
- Emails will be used to contact winners for prizes, qualifying race hub, and finals race info.
Blocking the track or cutting is not allowed. MXO admin reserve the right to review and penalize such action. Respect one another.
PLEASE NOTE: SIGN UPS FOR EACH QUALIFIER WILL CLOSE ON THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO THAT WEEKEND OF RACING, AT NOON EST (9AM PST/11AM CENTRAL) .
GRAND PRIX QUALIFIER | OCT. 24TH
TRACK: SOUTHWICK TIME: 4PM EST / 1PM PST / 3PM CENTRAL
SIGN UPS FOR THE GRAND PRIX ARE NOW CLOSED.
OPEN CLASSIC QUALIFIER | DEC. 5TH
TRACK: TBA TIME: 4PM EST / 1PM PST / 3PM CENTRAL